BJ's Wholesale Club 59 - Pasadena, MD 21122
Full-Time Retail Sales - Immediate Hire - Paid Training
Headquartered in Ohio, Airtron has been a leading provider of heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) services across the country for decades.
We are seeking retail Sales Ambassadors to support our growing team within big box retail locations.
Under the direction of the market manager, you will offer various Smart Home and HVAC products/services within a big box retail setting. The Sales Ambassador will initiate customer contact, identify and offer solutions, and schedule installations, services, and repairs for local HVAC clients.
What's in it for you…
- Annual compensation range of $50K-$55K
- Base plus uncapped commissions paid weekly
- Health benefits, paid time off, 401K w/company match
- Next day pay on-demand with DailyPay
- Demonstrate Airtron HVAC products and services within your assigned retail location
- Engage and build rapport with customers by creating a memorable experience
- Responsible for maintaining professional relationships with management and staff within assigned store
- Maintain displays for cleanliness, functionality, and demo-readiness
- Responsible for reporting and competitive insights
- Ensure adherence to all company policies and procedures
- Attend meetings and conference calls as required in and out of market as needed
- Regular and prompt attendance
- Meet established monthly/weekly sales quota/goals
- Customer/client satisfaction based on rejection percentage and substantiated complaints
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Retail and/or sales experience required
- Demonstrated knowledge of products and services
- Excellent communications, presentation, interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Impeccable integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, team environment
- Must be available to work evenings, weekends and holidays as needed
- Ability to maintain customer confidentiality
What You Can Expect From 2020 Companies
We welcome every voice, and we are committed to building a truly inclusive environment where your differences are not just welcomed, they are celebrated. We are always identifying opportunities to encourage our team to be their authentic selves, while working to provide a best-in-class experience for our employees. Whether that’s paid holidays, long-term career pathing options, personal development opportunities or professional stretch assignments, you can expect 2020 Companies to support you.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive organization and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other dimensions of identity.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 - $55,000.00 per year
Work Location: In person