We're hiring WORK-FROM-HOME Independent contractors, who can serve as Jewelry Support Specialist to represent one of the world’s most Prestigious Jewelry brands.
Each Jewelry Support Specialist will be an independent contractor, working from home using their own computer equipment that meets the technical requirements outlined below. It is a virtual position that can be serviced from any location within the United States.
Individuals must also be able to establish a designated work space, free from noise and distractions to handle incoming phone calls.
You will be responsible for answering incoming contacts from clients via multiple platforms, including phone, email and chat. Training will be provided on client information and systems used.
- Communicate with customers in a proactive and professional manner across multiple communication channels.
- Respond to questions, provide information, and promote products while meeting or exceeding customer expectation.
- De-escalating customers who are upset with their experience and ensure that we explore all options to satisfy their needs.
- Identify root cause of inquiries by asking probing questions to determine the best solution.
- Maintain required product knowledge to deliver best in class service.
THE IDEAL INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR:
- Friendly and optimistic!
- Passionate about Jewelry and Fashion!
- Excellent inter personal, verbal & written skills
- Passionate about serving others and strong desire to take ownership to resolve
- Able to quickly navigate through multiple systems simultaneously
- Excellent problem solving skills & must have a “can do” attitude
- Able to communicate effectively with customers, management, and peers
- Customer service experience obtained in retail, hospitality or call center environment of a minimum of 1 year is essential.
- Must be available to work one weekend day and holidays
- Bilingual in Spanish or French a plus!
- Must be able to work 9:00AM - 6:00PM, Monday through Saturday. Closed Sunday.
- Personal Computer or Laptop is required. (PC only)
- Must be hard connected (directly connected from modem/router to computer via Ethernet cable. Cannot use wifi.)
- Must have High Speed Internet with both download and upload speed of a minimum of 10 mbps.
- You must have a headset that can plug into the computer and is adaptable with our systems.
Inktel is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug-Free* workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $15.00 per hour
- customer service: 1 year (Required)
- French (Preferred)
- Spanish (Preferred)