Bradford & Bigelow is looking for an experienced, outgoing, efficient, organized and self-motivated individual to join and support our Account Management /Customer Service Team. Due to the specialized skills and knowledge necessary for success in this role, experience in a printing environment is required.
The Account Manager/Customer Service Representative will work enthusiastically to meet or exceed all performance goals and will help Bradford & Bigelow achieve its goals of being the best provider of printing services in the industry. Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Act as a point of contact for internal and external customers while coordinating and assuring accurate/timely execution and production of assigned customer accounts, determining the best way to complete the job based upon customer expectations.
- Understand production capabilities in order to plan the job accordingly.
- Work closely with Estimating, Prepress, Press and Finishing departments.
- Act at all times to assure the highest level of personal performance possible.
- Responsible for providing the necessary support to meet internal customer needs. .
- Ensure jobs meet quoted specifications.
- Enter work order job specifications into MIS; ensure accuracy.
- Process orders and change notices, including obtaining delivery special promises and special freight quotes.
- Work closely with scheduler to ensure updates and/or new items are adjusted appropriately.
- Manage and follow-up with farmouts.
- Forwards job specifications to the Prepress department via the work order.
- Work as part of a team and participate in Total Quality Management efforts.
- Review incoming supplied printed materials for manufacturing compatibility, where applicable.
- May require additional availability to work evenings and/or weekends.
- Working knowledge, awareness, and compliance with ISO Procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of High School Diploma or equivalent; Associate’s Degree preferred
- Knowledge of printing/manufacturing process is required
- Proficient in computer software applications, including but not limited to MS Office Suite
- Proficiency in industry specific planning software a plus
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks
- Excellent math skills and analytical, problem solving skills
- Solid written and oral communication skills
Must be able to sit/stand for long periods of time and use office equipment including but not limited to computers, printers, phones. Must also be able to move throughout the manufacturing plant as necessary.
The above information indicates the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not a comprehensive inventory of duties and/or responsibilities.
Bradford & Bigelow is one of the top specialty printers in North America. We are committed to treating every employee with respect and providing opportunities for advancement and cross training. Our plant is one of the most technologically advanced and environmentally friendly in the industry. If you are a team player and want to develop a career with the Best in Class Organization, this opportunity is for you.
- Competitive Wages
- 401K Plan
- Incentive Awards
- Health, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance, with additional Life Insurance available at group rates
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Cross Training Programs
- Tuition Assistance