Full Job Description
BOTTLE WATER OPERATOR – 1 hour weekly - $300 Sign On bonus
We are looking for a South Carolina licensed Bottle Water Operator, or someone willing to become licensed as a SC - Bottle Water Operator to clean and collect data on our Reverse Osmosis water dispensing equipment located in a local health food store in Hilton Head, SC. The Bottle Water Operator license, regulated by the South Carolina - Dept. of Health and Environmental Control, requires a state exam.
Please review the South Carolina Environmental Certification website and the state's testing service website, before responding to this ad.
Sample Exam Questions
The application and licensing process for the Bottle Water Operator license is regulated by the South Carolina Board of Environmental Certification.
The ideal candidate is health minded, detail oriented, and who is a self-starter with the desire to provide excellent service, friendly and knowledgeable customer service, and great team building with store management.
· Must be professional, detail oriented, have good time management skills, and able to work independently and responsibly
· Must be able to bend or squat, and may be required to climb stairs or ladder
· Must be fluent in English
· Must have Smartphone and Email
· Must hold a current South Carolina Bottle Water Operator license
The licensed Bottle Water Operator will be contracted as an Independent Contractor, and the once weekly service responsibilities include:
- providing cleaning and technical service and customer support during field visits
- managing maintenance and test tasks
- cleaning the dispensing cabinet sink
- wiping off the water dispensing cabinet
- sterilizing the nozzles and handles
- taking water sample tests
- reading and recording meters and pressure gauges
- electronically reporting collected data
- building positive relationships with customers and store management
- utilizing good customer service communication skills
- timely reporting of data and maintenance issues
- periodic additional services, such as; secret shopping our water, taking photos of our equipment, replacing signage, reporting inventory, etc.
- Occasionally meet onsite with state health inspectors
- light mechanical skills helpful, but not necessary
Must be professional, detail oriented, and able to work independently and responsibly
1099 Independent Contractor position
$300 Sign-On bonus once contracted.
$45 per service – one store / one service weekly (every 6-7 days) per SC-DHEC regulations; each service takes less than an hour.
· Interviews will be conducted via 'ZOOM' (similar to SKYPE) (free ZOOM download)
· Background Check will be performed
· Flexible Schedule: daytime, evenings or weekends are fine
· Supplemental Income, Very Part-Time (1 hour weekly)
Please respond with work history or resume.
Please include a brief cover letter as to why you are interested in this service contract
Must be 18 years or older to apply
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $45.00 /hour
- Hilton Head Island, SC (Preferred)
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly