At We & Goliath, it’s our mission to help ensure that our clients' virtual and hybrid events run smoothly & look amazing.
We provide a wide range of virtual event and marketing support - from branding to marketing strategy to expert-level production. We work with our clients and their speakers and staff to coach, train and prep for a tightly run event. We work weekends for some events, so the schedule is full but relatively flexible.
It's essential that our clients are happy with the services we provide and they feel they receive a ton of value during their time working with us. Many of our clients are repeat customers, and we work hard to build those lasting relationships. We work with many non-profits and high-level organizations. Our team loves working with good causes and we are passionate about the giant goals we can accomplish when we work together.
If you're interested in working with a growing business that has a vision with impact and a team with a giant heart, then read on:
We're seeking an account manager / project manager for our virtual and hybrid event production and marketing services. You would be operating at the central core of our business. You would assist our clients with everything from tech expertise and strategy, scheduling, handling email support, asset collection, quality assurance, working with internal/client graphics teams, getting client approval on graphics and event microsites, communicating team and client responsibilities, and coordinating dry runs.
You need a thorough understanding of tech tools, webinar platforms, video conferencing, marketing services, and the ability to think ahead, be on top of a tight schedule, send reminders, follow up on time, work with project management tools, and follow a system.
You need experience working with clients, handling fast-paced customer support, and skills for troubleshooting technical issues. If you’ve managed events in the past, whether in-person or online, it is a plus.
This is a rewarding opportunity to work with a fun and passionate team. Seriously, we love what we do.
You’ll manage event production services for our clients and partners. Regular responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Virtual event planning and preparation, scheduling, and strong project management skills
- Work with clients in a respectful and professional manner, managing any needs that come up along the way and gently reminding them when deadlines are approaching.
- Coordinate our internal staff including designers, platform specialist, producers, video editors, copywriters, and strategists.
- Respond to inquiries with prompt and accurate information at all times, with a strict attention to detail and a broad understanding of the scope of the event.
- Catch any mistakes or missing information long before it causes any issues with the event, registration, setup or any other phase of the process.
- Technical support with virtual events and troubleshooting any issues
- Be fast at your responses with complete accuracy so clients aren’t left waiting and wondering.
- Take initiative to learn and let the team know if you need assistance or clarification.
- Take responsibility for your time, work on the most important tasks first, get things done and shipped in a timely manner.
- We are constantly working to improve and would expect you to speak up on those things that need to be addressed, and to make sure that everything runs as absolutely smoothly as possible.
What we're looking for...
Ability to work quickly and accurately. Have fun and at the same time know when it’s time to get down to business. Be professional, tech-savvy, adaptable, very self-motivated, and both comfortable and effective working from home.
We’re looking for someone who is friendly and gets along with many different types of people, who can handle working with high-level executives and people who are under a ton of pressure to organize the best event possible.
- Project Management Proficiency and the ability to run multiple projects and teams with online project management tools and systems.
- Ability to develop good rapport with a range of client personalities
- Dedication to customer care
- Strong tech experience, moving quickly on the computer and comfortable with solving issues
- The ability to learn new software easily
- Familiarity with webinars, webinar platforms, and other event tech
- Leadership and management experience
- Self-starter who is focused, disciplined, and organized while working alone from home
- Use PM online tools daily to get things done, keep our team on deadlines, and manage others
- Meet and exceed monthly and yearly goals
- Be driven and super detail oriented
- Comfortable in a small virtual startup environment where your day to day may not always look the same, and you get to use your skills, innovate, think on the fly, and get involved in a broad range of activities.
- Virtual and Hybrid Production skills (obs, vmix, wirecast, tricaster, etc.)
- Website Design and/or Development
- Creative Direction and Adobe Suite experience
- Video production and Editing
- Digital Marketing and/or Advertising
- Clickup Proficiency
What's in it for you...
We are a fun team doing meaningful work. We take care of our employees, and enjoy working together.
Each of our co-founders have over 20+ years of experience with digital marketing and entrepreneurship. We love creating and optimizing systems, so there are plenty of opportunities to try new things and grow your skills.
- Fun perks, a flexible work schedule, and working fully remote
- Working with a supportive team who believe in kindness, gratitude, and transparency
- Supporting amazing national and international nonprofits and for-purpose businesses, including UN agencies, and top 10 advocacy groups.
Our team consists of musicians, outdoor enthusiasts, yoga and meditation teachers, tennis players, volunteers, and an overall caring and considerate small group of people. If you're interested in working with a dynamic team who strives to be the best at what we do while maintaining balance and fun, we'd love to connect with you.