Potential for Telework:
Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Defense & Intel
The Leidos Defense and Intelligence Group (D&IG) has an opening for an experienced and cleared Clinical Testing Administrator seeking a rewarding and challenging opportunity supporting medical services for an Intelligence Community customer.
- Administer surveys and examinations with an emphasis on accuracy, validity and standardization in administration.
- Assist with the coordination of psychological testing activities
- Work autonomously to observe subjects and create detailed reports of behavioral observations for psychological assessments
- Provide guidance to test clientele as needed
- Coordinate and communicate effectively with supervisory psychologists and psychiatrists
- Work independently as needed to achieve day-to-day objectives
- Bachelor's Degree, preferred in Psychology, Social Work or Sociology. Substitute 4 years work experience in lieu of degree.
- At least 4-8 years of applicable experience as a Clinical Testing Administrator, neuropsychology technician or similar type work
- Knowledge of the dynamics, principals, techniques, and practices of effective testing/assessment of individuals
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Must have strong inter-personal skills and ability to interact effectively with various clientele
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Master's Degree in Psychology, Social Work or Sociology
- Experience in clinical writing and report writing
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 31,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.17 billion for the fiscal year ended December 29, 2017. (NYSE: LDOS) All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.