DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Reconcile bank and credit card accounts in Quickbooks.
- Create invoices.
- Administrative support includes managing and distributing information within the office (answering phones, memos, note taking, and maintaining files).
- Work independently and within a team on special non recurring and ongoing projects.
- Administrative and staff support for Managing Director and consultants including project documentation, deliverable preparation, assist in job posting.
- Pandadoc Administrative support for contracts.
- Schedule and organize activities such as meetings, travel, conferences and company activities.
- Maintain electronic and hard copy filing system.
- Organize and prioritize information and calls.
- Assist in resolving any administrative problems.
- Assist in sales support (CRM data entry).
- Prepare and modify documents.
- Prepare, maintain, and manage interview schedules and correspondences.
- Schedule interviews and submit background checks.
- Maneuvering comfortably thorough complex policy, process, and people-related organizational dynamics.
- Making sense of complex, high quantity, and sometimes contradictory information to effectively solve problems.
- Developing and delivering multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences.
- Securing and deploying resources effectively and efficiently.
- High attention to detail.
- Ability to take short form instructions and maneuver with minimal guidance.
- Mist have excellent time management skills.
- Minimum of 2 years of related work experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $13.00 to $15.00 /hour
This job will require you to pass a background check: