Goodwill of Greater Washington is seeking a positive, strategic minded professional to lead our Learners at our Excel Center Adult Public Charter School. The Goodwill Excel Center is a unique, tuition-free adult charter high school that awards industry recognized certifications and high school diplomas, not GEDs, to adult learners in the District of Columbia. We are the first of a kind in DC and SUCCESSFUL at what we do!
Are you an Educator who seeks and thrives in a setting where you are an Agent of Change for adults earning their high school diploma? Our students are DC residents who want a better tomorrow and are willing to put in the work today! Are you ready?
Our Mission is to "transform lives through the attainment of a high school diploma and industry certifications leading to sustainable, living wage careers”.
We are seeking TOP EDUCATORS for the following positions:
- School Social Worker: https://usr57.dayforcehcm.com/CandidatePortal/en-US/goodwill/Posting/View/7389
- School Psychologist: https://usr57.dayforcehcm.com/CandidatePortal/en-US/goodwill/Posting/View/7393
- Instructor for Humanities: https://usr57.dayforcehcm.com/CandidatePortal/en-US/goodwill/Posting/View/7351
- STEM Instructor (Mathematics/Science): https://usr57.dayforcehcm.com/CandidatePortal/en-US/goodwill/Posting/View/7371
- Special Education Instructor (Mathematics): https://usr57.dayforcehcm.com/CandidatePortal/en-US/goodwill/Posting/View/7397
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer minority/female/disability/vet. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
GOODWILL OF GREATER WASHINGTON IS A DRUG FREE WORK ENVIRONMENT!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $55,000.00 to $85,000.00 /year
- teaching: 2 years (Preferred)
- special education: 2 years (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
- Day shift