Talent Acquisition Scheduler (to $18.00/hr.)
One of Pittsburgh’s largest and most prestigious companies seeks a Talent Acquisition Scheduler.
The position will assist the team in scheduling interviews (face-to-face, by phone or video) for candidates at various levels and different locations. The position will use the applicant tracking system (ATS) and Microsoft Office Suite, primarily Outlook and MS Word, to develop an organized schedule while balancing both interviewer and candidate availability. The position will interact closely candidates, recruiters, interviewers at all levels across the company, as well as other positions and departments to ensure a seamless interview process.
- Coordinates interview schedules using information provided by recruiters by gathering candidate and interviewer availability through email/phone interactions with all parties and at times, the administrative support team.
- Develops and provides an interview agenda in a professional manner to all parties.
- Partners with corporate travel to coordinate candidate interview travel.
- Processes candidate travel expenses including partnering with accounts payable to requests check requests for candidate travel reimbursement.
- Fields questions and scheduling requests, which includes maintaining an open line of communication with the recruiter that is assigned to the candidate being scheduled.
- Maintains a clear hiring workflow by updating candidate status in applicant tracking system (ATS).
- Arranges a reserved interview space for in-person interviews, which could include working with corporate catering or local restaurants to coordinate interview meals and/or make reservations where applicable.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- Prior experience working in human resources or recruiting / talent acquisition or other administrative capacity.
- Experience with an applicant tracking system, preferably Workday.
- Excellent attention to detail, organization and accuracy skills
- Ability to multi-task with accuracy in a fast-paced environment and flexibility to deal with changing schedules and priorities.
- Excellent communication skills: oral, written and listening skills.