Since 2013, VIBE has focused on one thing—giving paddlers of any skill level the opportunity to experience the freedom that comes with diving into what nature has to offer. Founded by kayaks fisherman, VIBE Kayaks is a rapidly growing paddle sports manufacturing and distribution company based in Kennesaw, GA. The brand is built on a passion for the water, fishing, and outdoor living and our products are the perfect combination of good looks, great features, and affordability.
We are looking for an experiences Administrative Assistant to provide general office and administrative support to ensure the efficient operations of the office.Supports managers and employees through a variety of tasks related to organizations and internal communication. Responsible for confidential and time sensitive materials. Rely on experience and judgement to plan and accomplish goals and a wide degree of creativity and latitude is required and expected.
Responsible for overall front office duties, including the reception area, mail, office maintenance, answer phone and route calls, supplies purchasing requests, facilities and various clerical functions. Directing and coordinating office services and related activities; including developing and supervising services and equipment. Fast-paced small- business environment that warrants organization, flexibility, managing multiple projects, and administrative office support of employees.
- Organize travel arrangements for senior managers
- Maintain computer and manual filing systems
- Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner
- Take accurate minutes of meetings
- Coordinate and schedule office procedures, routines, meetings and appointments as needed
- Take dictation, research, creates presentations and generates reports
- Receive, sort and distribute the mail
- Point person for maintenance, mailing, shopping, supplies, equipment, bills, and errands.
- Maintains a clean working environment.
- Maintain supplies on all office equipment and coordinate with equipment vendors.
- Provide general support to visitors.
- Assists with office staff and employee training.
- Assists with data entry and various reporting functions as requested by management.
- Processing payments and orders from dealers as requested.
- Manages shipping for dealers as needed.
- Adding dealers to website and accounting system.
- Process credit applications for all dealers.
- Manage dealer orders, dates, invoicing and account set-up.
- Correspondence with dealers who are on A/R list for weekly payments.
- Email customers for contact info for carriers.
- Customer service support
- Lead all topics related to Human Resources, talent management and development
- Scheduling service for the maintenance of the office as needed.
- Event planning for Vibe Staff / Pro Staff.
- Refunds and returns as needed.
- Address Amazon complaints or issues.
- Hourly employee time count for payroll
- Track daily attendance, WFH and vacations of front office employees
- Process County Tags for trailers for business.
- Process all incoming and outgoing mail.
HOURS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
- M-F business hours (9am - 6pm)
- Office with light foot traffic between showroom and warehouse
- Starting salary with paid vacation/holiday time
- 3 to 5 years of experience as an Administrative or Executive Assistant
- Excellent interpersonal skills, written and verbal communication skills
- Computer proficient in MAC/PC environment preferred
- Working experience with Google Apps, Docs, Sheets, Drive, Microsoft Office, Stich Labs, etc.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $37,000.00 to $45,000.00 /year
- Administrative Support, Customer Service, HR: 10 years (Preferred)