Up to $125K per year
Pinnacle Partners is assisting our client in their search for an IT Director of Infrastructure to join their team located on the north west side of Indianapolis. Our client is seeking an individual to will work with the business areas to better understand their needs and pain points so that IT can provide better service for the business needs. The successful resource will spend 70% of their time managing and leading the team, and. ability and drive to get hands-on. This is an excellent opportunity for the person to manage multiple areas of infrastructure and to continue improving processes and change control.
- Oversee a team of 20 consisting of 5 indirect reports for 5 different teams.
- Manage and support the team majority of the time.
- Offer hands-on work assisting the team in solving complex problems as needed.
- Assess processes for software and hardware deployments and projects and support to discover ways to improve.
- Collaborate with other vendors to implement projects, negotiate contracts and resource allocation.
- Offer support to corporate location and numerous sites throughout the country.
- Work in collaboration with business managers to comprehend their needs, resolve issues, and offer continual communication and follow-up.
- Travel to various sites to cultivate relationships with GM’s and assist when major outages arise and better understand the business needs.
- At least 5 years of IT management experience.
- Demonstrated experience managing both indirect and direct reports.
- Broad infrastructure experience in an enterprise setting such as: networks, storage, systems, and helpdesk.
- Must be able to manage a team but technical enough to get hands-on to assist the team in solving technical issues.
- Working experience supporting a multiple location environment.
- Communicate well to the business offering good customer service and keeping the business updated on projects.
- Must have a process-oriented mindset for change control and leveraging proper project management.
- Ability to travel up to 25-35%.
This is a direct Hire opportunity with a salary up to $125K per year based upon experience. They offer excellent benefits including full medical benefits, PTO, 401K match, and bonus potential included as well.