Busy specialty provider practice looking for full-time front desk receptionist for our Seminole location. Hourly plus benefits, some travel required.
- Welcome patients and visitors with a friendly greeting, in person or on the telephone.
- Register patients according to established protocols.
- Assist patients in completing all necessary forms and documentation.
- Obtain revenue by recording and updating financial information; recording and collecting patient copays and amounts due.
- Maintain patient accounts by accurately obtaining, recording, and updating personal and financial information.
- Answer, respond, and document phone calls, requests and questions from patients in a timely manner. Calls must be accurately managed or redirected as appropriate.
- Fill in and perform other receptionist duties as dictated by office need.
- The work includes significant interpersonal staff and public contact. Must have appropriate and professional conduct, excellent telephone and communication skills, and professional attire.
- Must be able to multi-task, problem solve, and prioritize work.
- Must have knowledge of computer systems and electronic health records.
Employee must have the ability to:
- Deal with issues, such as client complaints and protected information, in a tactful and confidential manner.
- Establish and maintain rapport with the public and staff.
- Maintain composure and focus in stressful situations.
- Communicate effectively in all situations.
- Maintain professional appearance, conduct and appropriate attire.
- Take initiative in solving problems.
- Use respectful and sound judgment when approaching problems.
- Set and maintain work priorities.
- Write legibly and clearly; read, proofread and understand complex information.
- Simultaneously perform multiple tasks that require stringent attention to detail; code and classify information according to guidelines and principles; sort information alphabetically and numerically; interpret computerized reports, tables, and charts.
Educational requirements needed to perform the duties of the job: Associate’s degree or equivalent from two-year College or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination or education and experience.
Job Type: Full-time
- Receptionist: 1 year (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
This job will require you to pass a background check: