What We’re Looking For
As a Digital Post-Production Associate, you possess a passion for collaboration, the creative process and using technology to make world-class photos or videos. You're comfortable in Photoshop, Lightroom, or Premier and excited to help us produce incredible media.
What You’ll Be Doing
Organization of files and folder according to the company naming conventions.
- Selecting quality photos from in-house database of RAW photos for use on client websites and marketing materials.
- Post-producing select photos in Adobe Lightroom or Photoshop
- A working knowledge of Adobe products, specifically Lightroom and Photoshop. Basic photo editing skills, ability to maintain a consistent look and feel within a series of photos.
- Communication and organizational skills, ability to follow company workflow processes and guidelines (e.g., naming conventions, file organization structure).
Benefits & Perks
- Free Lunch: We offer a fully paid weekly ‘family lunch’ at different restaurants around the area.
- Top-Notch Equipment: We’re constantly investing in the latest and greatest technology from computers to tech gadgets like Oculus.
- Snacks & Drinks: Our cabinets are fully stocked with candy, chips and even some healthy stuff. Or, enjoy a beverage at our loose leaf tea bar.
- Pet-Friendly Office: Bring your four-legged friend to work.
- Free Dry Cleaning: We keep our team looking spiffy by covering their dry cleaning costs for trips and events.
- Friday Happy Hour: We wrap up early every Friday for happy hour and to trade success stories from the past week.
- Trips & Outings: Each quarter we take a company trip to somewhere cool in the New England area.
- Continuing Education: See a conference or special event that you’d like to attend? We’ll send you!
This position will be an on-site contract hire, with the potential for a long-term role.
Absolutely no recruiters or staffing agency applicants will be considered.
Job Types: Temporary, Internship, Contract
Salary: $15.00 /hour
- Photoshop or Lightroom: 2 years (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)