- Vision Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Signing Bonus
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
The Full-Time Regional Class A CDL Driver is a full-time position that is responsible for safely operating a tractor/trailer to transport product to and from specified destinations while complying with Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations. Please be aware that most of our locations have runs that require either palletized unloading and/or unloading with the use of a two-wheeler. OTR Driver hours vary by assigned route. Required work hours may be up to the legal limits allowed by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration and may require overnight trips as well as weekend and/or holiday work. Start times will vary by route. OTR Drivers are responsible for pre- and post trip truck inspections, driver's daily logs, dropping and hooking and unloading trucks. Some loading may also be required. OTR Drivers are responsible for delivering product, obtaining signature of receipt, picking up returns and completing logs and other paperwork related to deliveries.
States we make runs to:
WA, OR, CA, ID, UT Western MT
- Tractors are automatic Volvos and Freightliners; 40% are CNG - running on natural gal
- We have an electronic bid board that is seniority based
- Most days you will be driving a different tractor than the day before because most routes return home daily
- The warehouse loads trailers manually, and we unload manually using a hand cart
Sign on bonus:
- $70,000+ average for new drivers. Guarantee of $800 per week
$2,500 after 6 months continuous employment, and $2,500 at 1 year continuous employment
- Component pay: $0.567/mile for single trailer miles driven, $0.581/mile on double trailer miles
We pay for stops, unscheduled layovers, delay, dispatch, drop and hook, vacation, etc.
- 70% non-layover: most drivers return home daily
- Comprehensive health, dental, vision and legal benefits
- Employer funded retirement plan
- 401(k) company match
- Frito-Lay pays for lodging & meals in event of layover
- Much, much more!
DOT hours (70 hrs/8 days) to include some overnights and weekends. 70% of route are day trips.