ACV Enviro offers a broad range of environmental services from chemical packaging/disposal, industrial cleaning and emergency response to large scale site remediation projects. Our offices are strategically located throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic and Midwest US enabling us to provide best in class service to our clients including schools, hospitals, government, pharmaceutical, chemical and industrial facilities.
ACV Enviro is proud to offer a Student Loan Repayment Benefit for recent grads.
- 4 year Science Degree such as Chemistry, Biology or Environmental Science preferred
- Previous Lab Packing or Military experience is a plus
- Strong Chemistry/Science Background
- Pass a Pre-Employment Physical w/Drug Screen
- Clean Driving Record for the past 2 years
- 40 hour HAZWOPER (provided if necessary)
- Class C CDL w/ Haz Mat Endorsement orability to obtain within 6 months
- Ability to lift 60 pounds
- Work in teams to perform lab pack services, segregating and classifying hazardous and non-hazardous materials per Federal DEP & EPA guidelines and State requirements.
- Properly complete waste profiles and regulatory documentation including manifests, Land Disposal Restrictions (LDR’s) and container labels.
- Perform consolidation of hazardous materials/waste (i.e. bulking, repackaging)
- Perform projects pertaining to hazardous waste operations; including but not limited to sampling, drum handling and disposal.
- The ability to wear and properly use all levels of personal protective equipment (PPE) including full respirators
- Ensures Health and Safety policies are strictly followed at all times
- Performs emergency response activities as needed
- Perform other job related duties as assigned
Wages & Benefits:
Excellent Benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Life Insurance.
Job Type: Full-time
- Lab Pack or similar: 1 year