With a history dating back to 1925, Alliant Insurance Services is one of the nation’s leading distributors of diversified insurance products and services. As one of the 10 largest insurance brokerage firms in the U.S., Alliant operates through a national network of offices providing property and casualty, workers’ compensation, employee benefits, surety, and financial products and services to clients nationwide.
Responsible for providing confidential administrative support to executive level personnel, Operations and Staff Managers. Also responsible for customer service and departmental support to Producers, management, and service teams in supporting existing accounts and soliciting new business.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provides general support of employee benefits group by performing Benefit Analyst and/or Benefit Coordinator duties as needed;
- May prepare RFPs for client renewal or prospective groups, to include employee census, current/renewal plan design/rate information, and historical claims experience data;
- May develop group communication pieces for client open enrollment, including benefit summaries and brochures;
- May organize and conduct client health programs and wellness fairs;
- Serves as a technical expert, assisting other team members to resolve complex issues;
- Organizes office activities and schedules; develops and implements department procedures and systems to ensure smooth department operations;
- Provides Microsoft Office Suite assistance as required; prepares and/or assists with the creation of presentation material as needed;
- Assists service team with assembly of marketing materials, proposals and presentations for prospects and customers;
- Manages outsourced project flow; inputs prospect and customer data into applications and agency management system;
- Reviews and summarizes miscellaneous reports and documents; prepares background documents;
- Arranges travel and meeting schedules;
- Sets-up, manages, and processes archives/dead files;
- Maintains and updates AlliantNet as needed;
- Complies with agency management system data standards and data integrity (enters and maintains complete and accurate information);
- Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
0 - 2 years of related work experience
Insurance license to be obtained within 120 days
Must continue to meet Continuing Education requirements for license renewal
Encouraged to complete Career Path requirements as communicated by supervisor
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Good planning, organizational, and prioritization skills
Good problem solving and time management skills
Ability and motivation to work independently
Ability to work within a team and to foster teamwork
Ability to prioritize work for multiple projects and deadlines
Ability to interface with executives – internal and external
Intermediate typing skills (30-35 wpm)
Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
We are proud to provide comprehensive, high quality employee programs to meet employees’ needs now and in the future, including a very competitive financial package. We encourage you to explore what we have to offer.We are proud to provide comprehensive, high quality employee programs to meet employees’ needs now and in the future, including a very competitive financial package. We encourage you to explore what we have to offer.
For immediate consideration for this position, please click on the “Submit Resume” button.
Alliant Insurance Services, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, age, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other protected status.
If you are applying for a job and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please call our Career Center at 1-877-901-9473 and let us know the nature of your request and contact information.