As a result of our continuing growth, we are excited to have the following opportunity….
MTC Federal is a $178M financial institution serving 18,000 members in 45 states and 11 countries. We believe in working hard for hard working people, because we know there is always a way to make things better for the people we serve. Just like our members, our employees are important to us and everything we do is based on our belief in our Mission, Vision and Core Values. We are seeking talented individuals, who are forward thinking, dynamic, and have a passion to positively grow member relations, by providing “One Member at a Time” service to exceed our Members expectations.
- Two to five years of similar or related experience in Marketing and Business Development
- A two year college degree OR Completion of a specialized course of study and relevant work experience in financial institution
- Responsible for growing membership through engagement of prospective businesses/organizations as well as those in our field of membership in the communities you serve.
- Be highly involved and participate in community activities that lead to business development objectives
- Professional social media presence. Expertise in social media platforms, metric analytic to meet corporate business objectives
- Develop and coordinate the scheduling of financial education workshops and events
- Create positive trusting relationships with the staff of MTC Federal and include in business development activities
- Prepare business development Call Reports and present to management
- Flexibility in schedule for events and business, which falls outside of the normal business hours
- Participate in credit union events and member-engaging functions with occasional travel required.
- Competitive salary and benefits
- 401(k) Plan with company contribution
- PTO (paid time off)
If you meet these qualifications, we welcome you to apply by clicking the link below and providing us a cover letter and resume.
MTC Federal Credit Union is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time
- Marketing and Business Development: 2 years (Required)
- Community Relations: 1 year (Preferred)