Looking for a receptionist to work at a growing medical practice in Midtown NY. We help patients recover from spine and joint injuries.
Please feel free to explore our website (www.thespin.nyc) to learn more about what we provide for our patients.
We are seeking an individual who has excellent customer service skills (sales experience is a plus) and speaks Spanish who can build a rapport with our patients.
This is a full-time position (38 hours per week). Monday to Thursday starting a 8:30 am to 7 pm. There will be room to grow as the practice grows. There will be Holiday Pay (New Years Day, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day) and PTO.
Responsibilities will include:
- Greeting patients and checking them in and out
- Checking vital signs
- Emails and texts
- Scheduling appointments
- Must be friendly and charismatic
- Excellent communication skills
- eClinicalWorks experience is a plus
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $17.00 - $19.00 per hour
- 10 hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- No weekends
Ability to commute/relocate:
- New York, NY 10036: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Medical terminology: 1 year (Preferred)
- Computer skills: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location