Next Century, a wholly owned subsidiary of CACI is seeking a Mid Level Software Engineer to join our team!
What We Are Asking You To Do:
- Support efforts to transform technology architectures for Next Century’s largest customer organization
- Participate in a team designing the new architecture for a new enterprise-wide reporting tool suite
- Emphasis will be paced on open source and scalable solutions capable of assembling and sharing petabyte-size data
What We Can Offer You:
- Proficiency with UI and back-end development skills are desired.
- Familiarity with COTS, GOTS, FOSS, and GOSS hardware and software
- Explore modern cloud technologies
- Make recommendations for the modern architecture
- Good programming practices with solid object-oriented development experience
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Able to demonstrate initiative
- Superior time management skills
- Detail-oriented, results-oriented, and action-oriented
- Able to set priorities and undertake complex tasks with minimal supervision
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.