Escort - Secrect Clearance - P/T and F/T
Reston, VA, US
30+ days agoRequisition ID: 1008
CLEARED ESCORT OFFICER (P/T BACK-UP)
01400 SFM – RESTON, VA
IMMEDIATE OPENINGS FOR CLEARED ESCORT OFFICER
COMPANY OPERATING PRINCIPLES: Our Company is totally committed to providing a superior level of customer-service to our clients and everyone associated with them.
- We REQUIRE everyone in our company to embrace the following basic principles:
- Treat EVERYONE with a proper level of respect, courtesy and dignity.
- Always present, project, and portray a professional image at ALL times.
- Conduct your duties in such a manner that brings positive recognition to you, your fellow employees, and our company.
- Understand that this is a performance-driven company.
SECURITY 1 SOLUTIONS (S1S) is actively seeking qualified, mature, and responsible applicants to fill the position of CLEARED ESCORT OFFICER. Successful applicants must possess a current U.S. Department of Defense security clearance at the TS/SCI level to be considered for this position.
S1S Team Members will provide cleared escort services by personally escorting, remaining physically present, and visually monitoring all activities of non-cleared personnel in approved work areas of the Customer's facility. Access to these work areas will be identified and approved by the Customer, prior to entrance.
- Coordinate with the designated customer representative, at the beginning of each shift, to receive specific escort instructions and approved work area assignments.
- Identify the non-cleared personnel requiring escorts to approved work areas
- Interact effectively with the non-cleared personnel to ensure a superior level of customer service
- Physically escort the non-cleared personnel; in the most direct route, to the approved work area.
- Deny access to any work area that has not been approved by the designated customer representative.
- Remain physically present at all times in the approved work area with the non-cleared personnel
- Actively monitor the movement and activities of the non-cleared personnel to ensure no breach of security protocols occurs.
- Immediately report any actual; or suspected, breach of security protocol to the designated customer representative.
- Immediately report any accidents, injuries, or safety-related issues to the designated customer representative.
- Demonstrate the ability to meet the Customer's operational escort requirements on a routine basis.
The successful candidate must:
- Be a U.S. Citizen
- Possess a current Department of Defense security clearance at the TS/SCI level
- Possess a High School Diploma or GED Certificate
- Pass a comprehensive background investigation
- Pass a pre-employment drug screen
- Have access to reliable transportation to meet work schedule requirements
- Attend all required pre-assignment security training/briefings
- Be capable and willing to adjust work schedules to meet customer requirements, if necessary
- Communicate effectively by reading, writing, and speaking in the English language
- Possess 1 year of prior experience in this functional area
The cleared escort services are routinely provided inside a large, U.S. Government facility. NO personal electrical, or electronic devices of ANY kind are permitted inside the building, at ANY time.
- Must be able to stand; if required, for 8 hour periods
- Must be able to walk continuously; if required, for 8 hour periods
- Must have the visual capability to observe and comprehend movement of persons
- Must have the capability to hear and speak at normal levels
About the Company:
EOE Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
S1S is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and an Alcohol- and Drug-Free Workplace
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $18.00 to $18.87 /hour
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- Dental insurance