Breakfast Attendant : ( 05:00 am -11:00 am)
The breakfast Attendant is responsible for preparing and serving the daily free breakfast bar, greeting each guest at breakfast and ensuring that guests are 100 percent satisfied.
- Providing personalized service to all guests.
- Setting up and maintaining the breakfast bar in an attractive abundant-looking, organized, clean and standardized presentation.
- Taking inventory of food, beverages and supplies needed for each day.
- Ordering or purchasing food supplies.
- Preparing foods such as fresh fruit, coffee and juices from concentrates.
- Stocking coffee, juices and milk machines or dispensers.
- Setting up serving dishes/trays, utensils, cups and other paper products.
- Setting out/arranging cold food such as sweet rolls, muffins and cereals for self service.
- Clearing and cleaning tables as they are vacated.
- Wiping up spills.
- Removing trash.
- Restocking self-service food and supplies as needed.
- Washing serving equipment and returning it to storage.
- Returning reusable food supplies to storage.
- Listening and responding to guests’ requests or complaints.
- Additional responsibilities may be added per my immediate supervisor.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $9.00 /hour