Part-time | Temporary | Contract
Full Job Description
The superintendent will oversee the operations of a construction site, from project start to completion. The superintendent is responsible for site supervision, job management, quality control, and job-site safety. Duties and responsibilities include:
- Lead and manage day-to-day job site activities to ensure that scheduled completion date is met.
- Ensuring that all quality and safety standards are met.
- Conducting daily inspections of the project.
- Generating weekly and full duration project schedule with Project Manager.
- Coordinating tasks and personnel with subcontractors daily.
- Reviewing estimates, notes, design, and status of project.
- Attending and/or conducting regularly held meetings with team members, customers, suppliers, and/or subcontractors.
- Conducting safety meetings on a regular basis, and when each new trade begins work on a new project location.
- Completing and maintaining daily reports.
- Commercial Construction Experience preferred
- Current DL and be able to pass a school district background
- 4 years of experience preferred
- Computer Skills required; proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite & ProCore
- Strong time management and problem-solving skills are key characteristics
- On-site project leadership skills
- Read construction plans
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
Please submit a resume.
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary, Contract
Salary: $50,000.00 to $80,000.00 /year
- 401(k) Matching
- Flexible Schedule
- Supervising: 1 year (Preferred)
- Construction Management: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
- Multiple locations
- Fully Remote
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- High stress tolerance -- thrives in a high-pressure environment
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
Company's Facebook page: