As the COVID-19 closures pass, we expect to see a huge surge in demand for dental services. We are preparing for this surge of patients by recruiting additional hygienists right now, so that we have capacity ready.
We are actively and urgently hiring in multiple offices that are currently seen emergency patients.
Cloud Dentistry has one of the largest networks of privately owned dental practices in the nation, please visit our link below for more information and sign up to work with Cloud Dentistry! Follow our Indeed page for all job updates!
We believe in putting the power back in the hands of the dental hygienists. You choose when you work, how much you make and how far you are willing to travel.
We are looking to add full-time, part-time and temporary hygienists to our team covering all parts of the Greater Chicago area.
Dental hygienist candidates should be enthusiastic about their dental work, dependable, professional, and willing to provide the highest level of care at all times.
When applying, please be sure to include an email address and phone number so we can contact you.
As a Dental Hygienist, expect to:
- Evaluate overall oral health, examining oral cavity for signs of periodontal disease or possible cancers, including sores, recessed & bleeding gums, and oral lesions
- Document dental history or chief complaint; record and report pertinent observations and patient reactions to dental staff, as appropriate; document lab procedures and ensure follow up on results
- Follow through with oral hygiene procedures in accordance with treatment plans. Procedures may include: Prophylaxis, Periodontal Scaling, Root Planing, Debridement, Application of Fluoride Treatments, and Application of Protective Sealants
- Assist with or institute emergency measures for sudden adverse developments during treatment of patients
Minimum Education and Experience:
- Must be a Registered Dental Hygienist
- Active CPR Certification
- Ability to prepare dental equipment and instruments
- Excellent working knowledge of overall dentistry and dental hygiene procedures, dental patient screening and medical history documentation
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary
Pay: $38.00 - $44.00 per hour