WHO WE ARE:
Monetate, the personalization vendor most preferred among IR 500 brands is hiring! With a history of fast growth and the backing of VCs such as First Round and OpenView, it's no wonder that over 300 marquee consumer-facing brands choose Monetate to power their e-commerce success.
Our cutting-edge technology leverages artificial intelligence (AI) and processed more than 2.1 billion personalized pages over Cyber weekend alone, offering peace of mind that we deliver real-time personalization at astounding scale. Designed for marketers, we are beloved for our ease-of-use.
At Monetate, we love this stuff and our Monetaters fervently believe in a world in which brands can effortlessly deliver the best experiences to their customers—every time, using everything known about the customer, in every place a brand engages with them.
If you want to be a part of a bigger purpose, bringing cutting edge technology to market, Monetate may be the right spot for you!
WHAT YOU’LL DO AS DIRECTOR OF PRODUCT MARKETING
You will become an expert on Monetate’s products, buyer personas, and competition and be able to translate this knowledge into high-impact materials that clearly communicate the value of our products to the marketplace. You will drive all aspects of product marketing, from defining the company’s product packaging and positioning, to driving awareness and demand for what we offer through comprehensive go-to-market plans. You will report directly to the SVP of Marketing and will work closely with Sales, Marketing, and Product to launch and market Monetate solutions.
You will bring both strategic vision and solid execution skills, willing to roll up your sleeves and do what it takes to create product line revenue growth and lasting value. You will have a highly visible leadership role and drive joint initiatives across teams such as product management, sales, services, operations and other functions within marketing.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- Drive messaging and content strategy and create content for collateral, sales tools, sales training, and other content deliverables.
- Enable sales around messaging strategy and sales tools.
- Lead product marketing initiatives relative to industry analysts, thought leaders, and influencers.
- Develop and implement end-to-end product marketing programs that support business priorities and goals. Lead launch efforts in collaboration with product and GTM teams.
- Cultivate and manage product line customer references for sales, marketing, and client services.
OUR TEAM & CULTURE:
We’re relentlessly customer focused :
- 10 years of relevant technical product marketing experience with increasing responsibility and leadership
- Experience in Digital Marketing or SaaS based company that reflects a successful track record of product marketing strategies to maintain sustained competitive advantage
- Proven product marketing experience, including expertise shaping marketing strategy and creating world-class tools to enable a sales force
- Fluent in dealing with complexity at a global level, across multiple channels, across multiple product lines, with regard to multiple competitors and partners, and broadly with the market as a whole
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, and maintain a positive, solution-oriented attitude, with a focus on clear communication
- Experience as a proven leader and the ability to manage both local and remote staff and emphasize collaboration
- A combination of visionary, strategic and pragmatic skills, encompassing both strong and strategic product marketing abilities and hands-on tactical involvement.
- Someone who is self-motivated, innovative, and highly organized.
- Bachelor’s degree.
Everything we do, we do to make things better for our customers. We innovate and continuously improve. Better products. Better service. More Value. Repeat
We’re here to win:
We lead in a market that never stops moving. We have the courage to commit, to make tough decisions and when we need to we turn on a dime.
We love this stuff:
We hire smart, fun, talented people who want to make a difference. We’re building the world’s most amazing team of personalization zealots.
We’ve got each others backs:
We value candor, appreciate diversity and insist on respect. We’re here for each other. Every day. We win as a team with a shared spirit of optimism.
We’re owners and we act like it:
We take initiative, act with urgency and are accountable for results. We’re all engaged
Integrity is non-negotiable:
Our customers, suppliers, partners, stakeholders, communities and competitors can all trust us to do the right thing. No BS. No exceptions
- You’ll get to work with a very talented and passionate team of product managers, software engineers and designers
- We pride ourselves on upholding a respectful and supportive environment; if there's something you need to get your work done, well get it for you
- We understand that everyone is different. We have flexible hours, no dress code, and you're free to migrate between dedicated desks (standing desks available), private rooms, open lounges with couches, or even the lawn to get your work done.
- You'll never go hungry - catered lunches and tons of snacks
- Unlimited PTO
- 12 weeks of fully paid maternity leave and 4 weeks of fully paid paternity leave
- Full Benefits, 401k & Stock options
Monetate is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, genetic information, medical condition, disability, marital status, or protected veteran status.