- Ensure that each order is filled accurately and completely.
- Ensure that all deliveries are made according to delivery schedule times and report any unavoidable delays to Management for communication to restaurant management as warranted.
- Must speak fluent English / Must be able to Read & write in English
- Responsible for maintaining the delivery logs and daily trip logs accurately and timely.
- Responsible for the daily inspection of the company truck and reporting any observed mechanical or operational issue to management promptly.
- Maintains the cleanliness of the vehicle interior and exterior.
- Must operate the vehicle within all legal restrictions and obey all traffic laws
- Able to work and interact with all other departments & employees, restaurant personnel in a professional manner.
- Required to maintain a current valid Arizona Driver’s License and hold a current clean record. A copy of the DMV driving record is required.
- Required to follow all Food Safety and Quality guidelines including monitoring vehicle refrigeration temperature at all times.
- Must be flexible with hours, sometimes needed to come in earlier or stay later, to finish orders. This is a night schedule 10:00 PM - 6:00 AM
- Required to report any traffic violations or accident involvement immediately to Management
- Responsible for fueling the vehicle
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.00 to $17.00 /hour
- High school or equivalent
Trucking freight handling:
Lease purchase program offered: