SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGER--CAMPBELL FITTINGS
Campbell Fittings, an absolutely outstanding company located in Boyertown, Pennsylvania, is recruiting for a well-experienced SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGER. We are the North American leader in the manufacture of fittings for customers who desire the highest quality of fittings products. We possess over one-hundred years of growth and success! We offer a positive, family-oriented work environment—a place where qualified candidates can expand and grow their individual careers while being part of a team atmosphere. If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, then please read on!
Campbell Fittings is the North American leader in designing, manufacturing and distributing highly-engineered hose clamps, couplings and fittings. Our customer base includes the chemical industry and oil and gas markets. In addition to our manufacturing facility in Boyertown, we have (5) distribution centers strategically located across North America.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
The Supply Chain Manager must have proven ability to significantly improve upon our scheduling processes, purchasing, vendor relationships and negotiations, freight costs and the reduction of inventory. The manager will ensure materials are inventoried and in stock to meet daily production requirements and to ensure no material shortages occur, assures physical inventories are performed, complies with NAFTA rules, and maintains compliance with the Quality System and Environmental Management System and performs the following essential functions:
- Responsible for identifying lean material flow continuous improvement targets, developing strategies to meet annual goals and execution of strategic plans.
- Responsible for adherence to lean manufacturing and material flow principles such as FIFO, replenishment frequency analysis and maintenance, the use of water spiders, shopping markets, 5S, capacity planning, etc. to meet annual goals and objectives.
- Lead a materials team that will maintain a high accuracy POS consisting of MRP, EDI, ASN data in computer system (input and issuance from inventory, from pre-production through end of life, etc.)
- Leading a materials team to ensure Customer demand forecasts have high accuracy while ensuring supply-base, commercial, operations and Executive Leadership are fully informed.
- Lead Production Control to ensure all Production planning/scheduling meets Customer demands daily.
- Research and maintain current information regarding market conditions, delivery options, and other factors impacting supply chain performance. Develop/implement solutions in a timely manner. .
- Manage and lead team members in analyzing cycle and physical inventory counts, audit and reconcile adjustments into system and receive and verify inventory
- Manage and effectively lead production planning and scheduling. Strategically develop best practice material replenishment systems to ensure material availability to achieve production plan while meeting inventory reduction targets.
- Utilizes Lean concepts to reduce and manage WIP and inventory and improve material flow.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, or Engineering.
- International/Global experience a plus.
- Six-to-eight years of experience in materials/purchasing, supply chain management and inventory control in a manufacturing environment.
- Three-plus years of experience in progressively more responsible materials management involving direct and effective management of people.
- Proven track record of improving overall efficiencies, reducing scrap cost and leading teams to effect positive change within the organization.
- Thorough understanding of bills of materials and units of measure.
- Computer based material management and proven proficiency with MRP systems.
- Excellent personal computer skills in a network environment.
- Microsoft products experience necessary (Outlook-Word-Excel- Access).
“We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.”
Job Type: Full-time
- Supply Chain Management: 8 years (Required)