Portage Industries, Inc. is a non-profit corporation that employs and supports people with developmental disabilities. Our facilities need your custodial knowledge, expertise and TLC.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to earn additional income while making a difference in the lives of others!
This is a part-time position, Monday - Friday, 12:30 PM- 5:00 PM daily.
- Ability to follow instructions and work independently.
- Must pass drug screen and background checks and complete TB test.
- Must have or be able to receive First Aid and CPR Certification
- Ability to read and understand procedures, manuals, correspondence and general text.
- Ability to maintain discretion with confidential data and comply with HIPAA regulations.
- Ability to work effectively with the public in a professional and courteous manner.
- Reliable transportation with valid Ohio Driver’s License and ability to meet agency requirements for driving insurability. Must be a minimum of 21 years of age to meet insurance requirements.
- Must be able to meet agency requirements for criminal background check (Ohio Bureau of Criminal Identification & Investigation).
Must be a High school graduate or possesses a GED.
Customer service experience either through employment or volunteer services and experience working with individuals with disabilities is preferred but not required.
Job Type: Part-time