We're SmileDirectClub, and we believe everyone deserves a smile they'll love. We also believe that you deserve a job you'll love. Good thing you found us, and we found you. At SmileDirectClub, we're all about empowering transformation. We want people to become more confident in how they look, how they feel, and how they think. So we're spreading smiles and positivity all over the country.
It's no small task. That's why we're looking for energetic, passionate, and confident team members who can help turn frowns into life-changing grins. Are you up for it?
We are looking for a Project Manager, People & Organization to interact closely with various teams within P&O and other business groups to lead complex programs of varying size and duration. Successful execution will require innovative thinking in a fast-paced environment.
- Support or own multiple, concurrent P&O projects of varying complexity
- Work with team leaders within and outside of P&O to craft and confirm project objectives
- Mobilize project teams and clearly articulate the plan along with roles and responsibilities for each project team member and team leader
- Plan and execute programs against project plans, change management plans, and go-live and business readiness plans
- Establish project standards, cadence and version controls for project documentation and workflow to ensure success of programs
- Track program measurement and outcomes, taking lessons learned forward to expand and improve and evolve the program and build scalable processes
- Support internal and external-facing communications to share program information, progress and contacts
- Document current state through process mapping and create future state recommendations
- Drive P&O projects by owning project plans, work streams, and ensuring project team members are delivering on target
- Partner with P&O and functional owners to redesign P&O business processes and create implementation and change management plans
- Work closely with P&O leaders and technology to prioritize requirements to develop and implement new or modify current processes and tools
It would really make us smile if you had…
Benefits of joining the club:
- BA/BS degree or related work experience
- 4-6+ years of experience within Project Management (HR/P&O projects a plus)
- Applied experience with organizational change management
- Experience using HRIS systems, Outlook, and Office Suite
- Working knowledge of end to end project life cycles
- Proven ability to prioritize, multi-task, and manage multiple complex bodies of work
- Excellent communication, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to learn quickly, be proactive, and assume ownership for broad tracks of work.
- Ability to logically and efficiently structure ambiguous problems, identify sources of data, conduct complicated analysis, identify key insights and recommended actions
- Ability to communicate with executive team, business and P&O leaders
- Ability to be highly productive and proactive with supporting key stakeholders
SmileDirectClub was founded on a simple belief:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401K with match
- Aligner and Whitening Benefit
- Collaborative work environment and positive culture
everyone deserves a smile they love. The Company is the first digital brand for straightening your smile, created after the realization that recent trends in 3D printing and telehealth could bring about disruptive change to the invisible aligner market by matching licensed professionals, a quality clear-aligner product, and customers together. By leveraging proprietary, cutting-edge technology, SmileDirectClub, LLC-affiliated dentists are providing greater access of care to consumers who couldn't otherwise afford orthodontic treatment to get a better smile.
Who We Are: