Our Scheduler position functions as an integral member of the healthcare team to work as a liaison between patients and physicians, helping patients schedule procedures.
Scheduler responsibilities include:
- Schedules procedures while identifying conflicts and rearranging as needed
- Helps patients arrange preventative screenings when applicable
- Delivers excellent patient service and communicates patient’s concerns or changes in health to clinical staff.
- Will coordinate rooms, supply, equipment and testing schedules, as well as coordination of billing for appropriate services.
Averages 40 hours a week, Mondays through Fridays, either 8:30am to 5pm, or 9am to 5:30pm.
At The Everett Clinic, our purpose is simple—do the right thing—for our patients and each other. This philosophy allows us to recruit the best talent and enjoy a reputation as one of the most innovative and high-quality healthcare providers in the country.
Some say we are a medical group, but we like to think we're a large family. Our team cares about our patients and each other. We offer the best in quality care, advanced technologies and quality facilities.
Our Core Values:
- We do what is right for each patient.
- We provide an enriching and supportive workplace.
- Our team focuses on value: service, quality, and cost.
The Everett Clinic offers competitive salary, excellent benefits including a retirement savings plan, free onsite parking, tuition reimbursement, and professional growth opportunities.