TO BE CONSIDERED FOR AN INTERVIEW FOR OFFICE CLERK ALL APPLICANTS MUST APPLY ONLINE AT https://www.2020census.gov/en/jobs
- Office clerks are responsible for greeting persons entering establishment, determine nature and purpose of visit, and direct or escort them to specific destinations.
- Operate telephone switchboard to answer, screen, or forward calls, providing information, taking messages, or scheduling appointments.
- Schedule appointments and maintain and update appointment calendars.
- Perform administrative support tasks, such as proofreading, transcribing handwritten information, or operating calculators or computers to work with pay records, invoices, balance sheets, or other documents.
- File and maintain records.
- Office Clerks transmit information or documents to customers, using computer, mail, or facsimile machine.
- Analyze data to determine answers to questions from customers or members of the public.
- Collect, sort, distribute, or prepare mail, messages, or courier deliveries.
- Process and prepare memos, correspondence, travel vouchers, or other documents.
- Office Clerks will provide information about establishment, such as location of departments or offices, employees within the organization, or services provided.
Apply now at: https://www.2020census.gov/jobs
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time