We have an urgent opening for a Project Manager in Plano, TX. Candidates willing to join in a short notice may apply.
Must Have Skills:
Hands-on Technical PM with following skills
Operations Lead tracks delivery and other metrics and ensure there is conscious effort on continuous improvement to drive better value from scrum teams
Employee Status :
- 10-12 years of overall IT experience with at least 4 years of project management experience
- Able to manage portfolio of applications while leading both support and development projects
- Well versed with java/j2EE/relational db and have previous experience in leading the project teams
- Should be aware of support needs and lead role
- Good communication must as this is a client facing role
- Able to manage client communication and escalations
- Ability to work and drive multi-cultured teams in Onsite-offshore model using agile/scrum methodology
- Ability to manage project budgets and track invoices etc.
- Knowledge of cloud will add weightage
Full Time Employee
Job Posting :
Sep 21 2019
About Cognizant Cognizant (Nasdaq-100:
CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 193 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.