Responsible for recruitment and enrollment of students, for building relationships both internally and externally with the specific intent of improving leads, conversion, enrollment, and retention. The representative will also coordinate the activities of other staff members to insure maximum success in the enrollment process.
PRINCIPAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Build, maintain and develop contacts with schools, counselors, teachers and educational consultants across the United States and beyond.
- Actively support recruitment of traditional students through scheduling and conducting workshops in priority high schools to primarily senior classes to secure and qualify leads.
- Consistently perform complete and timely sales activity to include lead generation, telemarketing, appointment setting, interviewing, enrolling, and follow-up.
- Visit high schools in an assigned territory and meet with guidance and administration.
- Maintain positive relations with counselors, teachers, and administration at each school.
- Attend college fairs, consortium visits (both traditional and adult).
- Secure referrals and generate leads from all internal and external sources (alumni, students, etc).
- Participate in on and off campus activities targeted to improving student retention and graduation rates.
- Conduct prospecting phone calls and respond to incoming calls necessary to recruit and enroll qualified students.
- Follow up with students who have applied, ensuring that admissions requirements are met and financial aid paperwork is completed.
- Actively participate in influencer related activities to increase campus visibility, leads, and referrals.
- Provide support to improve services to the student and increase campus retention and graduation rates.
- Prepare and maintain accurate records and complete all paperwork in a timely manner.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Minimum of Associate degree completed
- Knowledge of high school recruitment and/or sales experience
- 1-2 years’ prior experience in sales/recruiting
- Past/current participation in community organizations
- Demonstrated proficiency in personal computer skills
- Prior selling in consultative needs based system preferred
Competencies and Skills:
- Time Management
- Sales Effectiveness
- Interpersonal communication
- Public Speaking
- Team Orientation
- Product Knowledge
- Problem Solving
Salary : $40,000/ year plus commissions
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Lead Generation: 1 year (Preferred)
- Recruiting: 1 year (Preferred)