- Provide superior customer service by delivering unique personal experiences.
- Attend all meeting and education events, at times workshopping on models, which may include off-days or weekends, and/or off-site locations.
- Be fashionably dressed, accessorized with or without makeup in current trends.
- Assist by collaborating with a Senior Director and/or Creative Director.
- Strong communication skills.
- Personal development skills.
- Beauty Industry experience highly beneficial, advanced training.
Other Skills & Abilities Required:
- Be trained at front desk, answering phones, understanding booking procedures, before entering on floor.
- Must be willing to work flexible hours, including weekends and/or evenings.
- Positive attitude.
- Must maintain confidentiality.
- Strong analytical skills.
- References strongly recommended, 3-step interview process.
Diva International Salon is an upscale salon located in the heart of the Financial District, surrounded by hotels. This salon is fast-paced and popular. Team-based stylists are challenged with education, and given opportunities to explore possibilities of advanced positions. Time management is key, leaving no room for boredom. Recent competition work is part of the excitement of this amazing salon!
Must have portfolio work and references.
Applications may be sent via e-mail or in-person.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Commission
Salary: $26,000.00 to $50,000.00 /year
- High school or equivalent
Required work authorization: