The translator is responsible for the translation of written materials from source to target language, working in collaboration with the translations coordinator to provide accurate and complete rendering of written materials throughout the organization. This process includes receiving written materials with English (or other source language) content and translating it into a target language.
We are looking for someone to work with our marketing team to generate lead lists, conduct lead outreach, and cultivate relationships. We have three clients that need assistance. All three would be approximately 20 hours/week. Each individual project is 6-7 hours. The length of the project is to be determined. We're looking for someone who is strong on the phones and confident.
DUTIES & ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
NOTE: The following are the duties performed by employees in this classification. However, employees may perform other related duties at an equivalent level. Not all duties listed are necessarily performed by each individual in the classification.
- Provides interpreter/translator services.
- Under direction, develops and translates technical and non-technical material; assists in the preparation of brochures, written and audio-visual material.
- May assist in the certification process for bi-lingual employees.
- Attends in-service and mandatory training.
- Demonstrated experience in written translation to and from English and the target language.
- Operational knowledge of word processing and DTP software applications, such as Microsoft Office and Adobe.
- kills to perform assigned work accurately, completely and clearly with the greatest possible fidelity to the spirit and letter of the original communication.
- Ability to translate in writing information to and from English and the target language.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Pay: $28.00 - $40.00 per hour
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Relocation assistance
- Monday to Friday
- On call
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- Signing bonus
- Telemarketing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Database Administration: 1 year (Required)
- French: 5 years (Required)
- French (Required)
- English (Required)
- Multiple locations
- Fully Remote