StoryCloud, the leading provider of digital reporting and legal videography services for litigators, is looking for high energy contract digital reporters/notaries who are able to conduct live and remote depositions.
Job responsibilities include:
- Setting up and utilizing StoryCloud proprietary software and equipment to record and monitor depositions at law firms/practices
- Overseeing the deposition/recording process to ensure a clear audio recording is captured
- Swearing in witnesses, marking and handling exhibits, playing back testimony, capturing deposition notes, speaker identifications and spellings
StoryCloud training and required equipment will be provided.
- Active Notary Public Commission
- Proficiency with PC computers and iOS applications
- Willingness to learn new skills and technology
- Ability to multi-task under pressure
- Excellent, professional written and verbal communication skills
- Reliable mode of transportation
- Headphones (without a microphone)
- Experience working in the legal industry preferred
Please email your resume and cover letter with Subject: Contract Digital Reporter/Notary to apply.
Please visit www.storycloud.co for more information.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Salary: $30.00 /hour
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- legal: 1 year (Preferred)