The Senior Financial Analyst is responsible for providing enhanced analytics and reporting support for the Retail FP&A team. Reporting to the Director of Retail FP&A, this individual will support Retail Finance through the development and maintenance of key performance-based reports and scorecards, as well as, assist with both standard and ad hoc analytics, projects and Executive-level presentations.
This position will require, but not be limited to, interacting across all areas of Retail FP&A while developing close working relationships to foster collaboration and the efficient and timely production of deliverables for Retail Senior Leadership.
- 2+ years of experience with financial analysis and reporting
- 2+ years of experience with MS Office including proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with financial close processes and with financial systems, specifically S4
- Experience with and/or an understanding of budgeting and forecasting is a plus
- Analytical with an ability to think strategically and process new information quickly
- Demonstrated ability to build actionable reports that support Senior Leadership business objectives
- Demonstrated ability to quickly gather, analyze and summarize data, while also translating analytic findings into written observations and financial highlights
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Proven ability to handle multiple tasks without direct supervision
- Desire to work in a large corporate setting
- Self-starter and curious thinker
- Eager to gain new experience and qualifications
It’s a new day in health care.
Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation’s premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, we’re pioneering a bold new approach to total health. As a CVS Health colleague, you’ll be at the center of it all.
We offer a diverse work experience that empowers colleagues for career success. In addition to skill and experience, we also seek to attract and retain colleagues whose beliefs and behaviors are in alignment with our core values of collaboration, innovation, caring, integrity and accountability.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Gender/Ethnicity/Disability/Protected Veteran – we highly value and are committed to all forms of diversity in the workplace. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities. We comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT. We provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact our Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team. Please note that we only accept applications for employment via this site.
If technical issues are preventing you from applying to a position, contact Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609 or firstname.lastname@example.org. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352.