- Bachelor's Degree
- High School Diploma or GED
- Associate's Degree
Army Game Studio - SW Test Engineer (Job Number:
The select candidate for this position will become a member of the SAIC Army Game Studio Quality Control (QC) team supporting “America's Army: The Official U.S. Army Game” as well as numerous military and scientific First-Person Shooter (FPS) style training and simulation applications. As a member of the AGS QC team you will be tasked to develop and execute formal and free play test procedures for environments, vehicles, weapons, characters and other game related content developed for Unity and Epic Unreal Engine game based applications. In this position you will be a key member of an agile scrum development team working closely with fellow test engineers, software programmers, game designers and artists on the implementation of new features for existing and new interactive products for education, training and entertainment.
Qualifications:REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Required Education and Experience:
Desired Skills / Experience:
- High School Diploma plus 4 years relevant work experience, Associate's Degree plus 2 years relevant work experience or a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Science or related field.
- QC Test experience with FPS style games or man-in-the-loop training systems
- Experience working in bug tracking systems
- Experience with configuration management systems
- Ability to test, debug and document reproduction steps for hardware & software defects
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to clearly express ideas and concepts
- Good interpersonal people skills with the ability to quickly fit into an existing team
- Experience maintaining a networked test environment for PCs, Consoles and Mobile software applications.
- Candidates must be able to obtain a SECRET security clearance
SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC's approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see My SAIC Benefits. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Nov 8, 2018, 3:27:22 PM
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess:
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
Potential for Teleworking:
Yes, 10% of the time