Oversee store operations & customer service, including P&L responsibility, employee hiring, scheduling and management, food safety, inventory, regulatory compliance, reporting and store efficiency and optimization.
Essential Job Results-
- Lead a professional, positive, and fun employee and customer experience
- In partnership with Director of Food and Beverage Operations, recruit, hire, train, supervise, coach, and counsel Team Members
- Maintain an A rating from the Health Department by ensuring compliance with all local, state, and federal regulations including safety and sanitation regulations
- Create work schedules and accurate reports
- Control inventory and purchased spend management
- Plan, organize, coordinate and manage ice cream preparation and sales operations
- Place purchase orders for supplies, commodities and associated products and support for the purchase or requisition of retail & food service equipment
- Maintain recipes, pricing and portion control; maintain weekly and monthly reports as required.
- Maintain temperature logs, receiving logs and packing lists, inventory control logs, Store Self-Assessment audits, sales and tip data
- The above points should not be considered an all-inclusive description of the job or job duties. Team Members in all positions may be asked to perform other duties when needed, during times of co-worker’s absence, or to balance workload(s), retail process and/or retail volume changes
- Create fluid experience between ice cream and shoe sales
- Performs all Team Member job duties including serving to ensure great customer service
- Enforce Skechers corporate policies and procedures
Ideal candidate will possess:
- A “can-do” positive attitude.
- Ownership and accountability
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Creative thinker willing to share ideas
- Strong attention to detail
- Sense of urgency, ability to multi-task
Education and Experience-
- Education: Degree Preferred
- Previous experience of owning an Ice Cream Shoppe or Managing an Ice Cream Shop
- POS Experience, basic Microsoft Office background
- Culinary experience creating ice creams and beverages a plus
- Experience fixing Ice cream Machinery a plus
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The skills, abilities and physical demands described are representative of those duties that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities, who are otherwise qualified for the job position, to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel, and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to walk; sit, reach with hands and arms, and stoop, kneel. The employee is occasionally required to sit for long period of times. The employee is regularly required to lift a 35 - 40lb dress form for garment evaluations.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $72,000.00 - $83,000.00 per year
- 8 hour shift
- Weekend availability
Work Location: One location