CHESCO Coring & Cutting, Inc. is seeking a motivated individual to support the expansion of our Concrete Scanning Division using ground penetrating radar (GPR) technologies.
CHESCO is a premier provider of professional precision cutting services in the Greater Philadelphia area and Mid-Atlantic States and has provided quality concrete cutting and drilling services for over 30 years. http://www.chescocoringandcutting.com/
CHESCO's Concrete Scanning Division is rapidly expanding and is seeking hard working professionals with strong technical skill sets to perform field work in active construction zones. Field work includes the use of GPR equipment to locate the following items embedded in concrete slabs prior to their cutting and removal:
- Post-tension cables
- Underground utilities
This position is an excellent opportunity for someone with:
- High technical aptitude and physical capabilities
- Strong professionalism and work ethic
- Background in general construction or experience with GPR, concrete scanning or utility locating. Comprehensive company training will be provided either way.
- Strong self-motivation and ability to work independently on active job sites
- Excellent communication, social and interpersonal skills
- Ability to document data, write reports and communicate findings
This position offers:
- Full time career with opportunities for advancement
- Competitive wages with bonuses
- Affordable medical, dental, vision insurance
- Vacation, holiday & sick pay
Candidates must have the following:
- Must pass a required pre-employment drug screen
- Must pass a pre-employment background record check
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be available to work days, nights, weekends and travel out of town if necessary (including interdepartmental work).
Job Type: Full-time