Kosciusko REMC Chief Executive Officer Job Posting
Kosciusko REMC is an electric distribution cooperative committed to providing safe, reliable and affordable electricity to nearly 18,000 meters in portions of Kosciusko, Fulton, Wabash and Whitley counties. KREMC embodies the seven cooperative principles and core values of integrity, accountability, innovation and commitment to community.
The CEO is responsible for setting the vision and leading Kosciusko REMC. The CEO commits to ensuring the REMC delivers high quality service to all members. The CEO serves as a community leader that positions the REMC as an integral part of the local culture.
The board seeks a people-oriented leader who possesses outstanding communication and management skills. A well-suited candidate will react and adjust quickly to changing conditions and come up with practical ideas for dealing with them. He or she possesses strategic, big-picture thinking backed by an added focus on the tactical aspects of the work. The style is purposeful and directed at getting things done quickly. The ideal candidate will be adept at fostering trusting board relationships and ensuring the cooperative continues to consistently deliver high quality service. Leading and developing the staff are critical skill requirements for this role. The successful candidate will easily engage membership and grow existing relationships with local community organizations.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or public administration, marketing/communication, engineering, accounting or a related field required.
- Eight to 10 years of increasingly responsible administrative, management, and/or supervisory experience is required.
- Five or more years demonstrated experience in creating and leading high performing and engaged teams is required.
- Demonstrated background in general accounting and financial principles is required.
- Utility experience is strongly preferred.
- Cooperative experience is strongly preferred.
Kosciusko REMC offers a competitive salary and benefits package consistent with the industry and representative of the market. Candidates should electronically submit a cover letter, resume including professional references and/or letters of recommendation, and salary requirements. Complete applications should be submitted by 5:00 p.m. ET, Thursday, December 19.
Kosciusko REMC is an equal opportunity employer and looks forward to your application.
Job Type: Full-time
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off