Do you want to make a difference and do work that makes an
impact in your summer internship? Do you want to have a hand in keeping our
country and its people safe? If so, then, you are just what Leidos is looking
for! We are seeking energized, motivated, and curious students to participate
in the Leidos Internship Program in Columbia, MD during the summer of 2019.
A successful intern candidate will support a dynamic team to collect,
transform, and analyze large amounts of seemingly unrelated data and put it
into a usable format. Interns will analyze the data, looking for order and
patterns as well as spotting trends that can help Leidos customers make mission
critical decisions. Data Scientist interns will be working with a variety of
programming languages including Java and Python. Data Scientist interns will
gain experience in knowledge in areas such as data visualization, machine
learning, deep learning, pattern recognition, and text analytics.
- Current college student working towards a
bachelor's degree in Cyber Security, Computer Science, Electrical/Computer
Engineering, or Mathematics
- Understanding of UNIX/LINUX operating systems
- Familiarity working with applications in the
Microsoft Office suite
- Understanding of Object Oriented programming
languages such as Java, Python, and C++
- US citizenship required
- Ability to obtain a DoD TOP SECRET clearance and sensitive compartmented information (SCI) access based on a polygraph.