Cura's mission is to be the leading provider of cannabis oil to both consumers and premium edible brands in legal U.S. and international markets. We are one of the largest cannabis companies in the world, known for our brands Select Oil and Select CBD. We're looking to find team members who are ready to jump into Cura's "Everything is Possible" culture.
Cura is looking for a Personal Office Assistant to be responsible for handling general office duties and errands.
In order for you to be selected as a candidate, you will need to be proficient with Microsoft Office Suite. A pleasing personality with strong communication skills is also highly valued. You must be able to multi-task, work quickly and efficiently, and be adaptable to changing priorities and tasks as needed. We have a very fast- paced environment as we continue to grow and expand. Must be motivated, trustworthy, and a team player.
What You'll Do:
What You'll Need:
- Represent Cura management/sales team in a professional and educated manner
- Manage calendar, assisting with maintenance & scheduling
- Perform general office duties and errands
- Arrange travel accommodations with Purchasing Department
- Organize and maintain company files
- Assist in filing expense reports
- Help organize and maintain office common areas
- Provide excellent customer service over the phone and in person
- Liaise with lead Executive Support, Office Manager, Staff, & Clients
- Light driving for errands as needed
- Additional personal tasks for Sales & Management Team
What You'll Get at Cura:
- Must be over 21 years of age
- High school diploma or Associate's degree
- Experience as Personal Assistant or in related field.
- Proficient in Google Suite and Microsoft Office
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work well under limited supervision
- Ability to operate effectively in a fast-paced environment and able to adapt to changing demands
- Strong analytical and problem-solving ability
- Ability to learn new software as needed
- 7 paid company holidays and 10 PTO days (accrued)
- 90% coverage of employee's medical, dental and vision insurance
- Public transportation stipend / parking permit discounts
- Gym membership discounts
- Free long and short-term disability
- Free confidential counseling
- Free life insurance
- Free and discounted legal services
- Free financial planning (homeownership program)
- Company Clubs (LGBTQ+, Women's, Book, etc.)
- Please include salary requirements.
We are an equal opportunity employer.