This position requires a Systems Analyst who is detail-oriented, extremely thorough, an expert in his/her field, an excellent written and verbal communicator, a strong leader and a great team player. If you think you have what it takes to be our Operational Research Systems Analyst, apply now!
Title of Position: Operational Research Systems Analyst
Description of Position:
- Formulates and applies mathematical modeling, simulation, statistical design, and other optimizing methods using various software packages that have direct application to the Test and Evaluation (T&E) of Information Technology/National Security Systems (IT/NSS).
- Must be skilled in the application of Science Based Test Design (SBTD) to T&E disciplines, which will provide valuable tactical, operational, and strategic information to senior leaders and decision-makers of the system. The resulting analysis and documented results often support resource allocation, optimal flow analysis of new technology into theater, and battlespace transition analysis.
- Incorporates various SBTD techniques to include design of experiment (DOE) and other statistical and analytical methods into Command, Control, Communications, Computers, and Intelligence (C4I), Automated Information Systems (AIS), and IT/NSS Test and Evaluation Master Plans (TEMPs) and various test planning documents; executes SBTD methodologies during various phases of T&E; and analyzes and interprets SBTD results with respect to the overall system operational effectiveness and operational suitability.
- Identifies, develops, and analyzes technical and operational metrics to quantify effectiveness of operations to support the objectives and effects outlined in the T&E plan, including task and effects assessments.
- Assists test teams during test planning, test execution, data analysis, and formal report development.
- Provides support in defining problems, developing the analysis plan, gathering and reviewing data, constructing the model(s), testing and evaluation, analyzing the results, developing insights, and documenting the results.
- Recommends and implements processes that support quantitative and qualitative analysis, as appropriate.
- Formulates mathematical and/or simulation models of test problems in support of C4I, AIS, and IT/NSS T&E programs, relating test constants and variables, restrictions, alternatives, constraints, assumptions, conflicting objectives, and numerical parameters.
- Integrates system T&E information from various sources for efficient multi-stage design, statistical modeling, and, as applicable, analyses including incorporation of applicable statistical confidence intervals and sample sizing into test methodologies.
- Analyzes discrepancies in T&E service or performance and makes recommendation for test conduct updates.
- Produces clear and concise data analysis and conducts trend analyses of various data.
- Compiles reports, charts, and tables based on established statistical methods.
- Communicates analytical results to decision-makers in terms appropriate to the audience.
- Briefs and presents the problem, strategy, quantitative and qualitative analysis, results, conclusions, and recommendations at a high-level to leadership.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
Education and Experience Required:
- Requires an ORSA or Applied Mathematics Master’s degree and at least five (5) years of ORSA or applied mathematics experience in the field.
- Related certifications in the area of specialization may be substituted for one (1) year of experience. Examples of relevant Government or industry training include, but are not limited to, DAWIA T&E Level III certification, DAWIA Systems Planning, Research, Development and Engineering (SPRDE) Level III certification, and United States Federal or DoD school training and certification on a specific system, network, or technology .
- U.S. Citizenship and Top Secret Security Clearance with SCI eligibility required.
ProSync's executive team creates and expands business opportunities, recruits talented and intelligent technology professionals, and fosters a company culture that empowers ProSync professionals to shape and mold the direction of their careers and the direction of ProSync.
Employees of ProSync Technology Group, LLC and applicants for employment shall be afforded equal opportunity in all aspects of employment without regard to race, color, religion, political affiliation, national origin, disability, sex, age, or marital status.
Email Staffing@prosync.com for more specifics regarding the position.