Work under general supervision and formulate and define systems scope and objective through research fact-finding combined with a comprehension of business systems and industry requirements. Develop and modiy moderately complex information systems, including analyzing business and user needs, documenting requirements, and revising existing system logic difficulties as necessary. Guide and advise junior business systems analysts. Work in various phases of systems analysis and consider the business implications of the application of technology to the current business environment.
- Experience with machine learning, data mining, statistics, or graph algorithms in an academic environment or internship
- Experience with using R, Perl, Python, SAS, or SPSS for analysis of data
- Knowledge of an object-oriented language, including Java, C++, C#, or Python
- Knowledge of Hadoop, MapReduce, or HDFS
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- BA or BS degree
- Experience with designing and implementing custom machine learning algorithms
- Experience with graph algorithms and semantic Web
- Experience with designing and setting up relational databases
- Experience with Big Data computing environments, including Hadoop
- Pursuing a BS degree in CS, Computer Engineering, Systems Engineering, or a related field preferred or pursuing an MS degree in CS, Computer Engineering, Systems Engineering, or a related field a plus
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.