All we do is Sleep®
FusionSleep, with locations in Suwanee and Atlanta, Georgia, is an accredited, independent medical practice that is 100% dedicated to sleep medicine. Our expert team of experienced physicians are board certified in sleep medicine and focus on disease prevention and management.
FusionSleep, LLC is searching for a Sleep Center Manager to be responsible for the day to night operations of our 8 bed Suwanee location and our 2 bed Atlanta, GA sleep labs.
Quality of services provided and regulatory compliance are key components of this role. Responsible for training and continuing education of new and existing employees on the use of practice management system and lab equipment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain a flexible schedule that allows for availability during normal business hours as well as overnight study acquisition, either as the acquisition tech or as on-call assistance for technical support staff.
- Responsible for evaluation, improving, and monitoring of all sleep lab processes and technician competencies.
- Maintains sleep center supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Implements new programs, tests, methods, instrumentation, and procedures by investigating alternatives and prepares proposals with Medical Director.
- Responsible for staff recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training staff.
- Schedules, assigns employees to weekly work schedules and follows up on their work performance.
- Counsels and disciplines staff as needed while providing annual performance reviews.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Complies with state and AASM continuing education licensure requirements by attending in-service programs
- Assures service is in compliance with professional standards, state and federal regulatory requirements with Medical Director
- Acts as a resource within the Sleep Lab for technical issues.
- Manages day-to-day operation of sleep center in accordance with ASSM guidelines.
- With consultation from the Medical Director revises and writes standard operating procedures and instrument maintenance protocols.
- Responsible for coordinating operations/clinical coverage in the absence of team members.
- Management of the study scoring process to allow for timely turnaround of interpretation results by physicians.
- Assisting in/or managing chart preparation prior to testing (e.g. ensuring clear clinical orders and documentation is available to acquisition technician).
- Working closely with Patient Advocate team to communicate monthly tech capacity and availability changes in order to meet company budget goals.
- Overseeing the maintenance, cleanliness and appearance of testing facility, including repairs, linen and janitorial services.
- Accountable for regulatory compliance and accreditation.
- Help to expand and grow the department and add new technologies
- Pursues continuous improvement to achieve superior results by improving processes, eliminating barriers to success, and measuring progress.
- Comply with all policies and procedures of Fusion Sleep, LLC
- Demonstrates knowledge of medical terminology, ICD9/10 and HCPC.
- Capacity to troubleshoot technical problems as they arise.
- The Sleep Center Manager’s skills and qualifications include managing processes, presenting technical information, managing proficiency, equipment maintenance, training, analyzing information, informing others, quality focus, and clinical testing.
- Must have excellent interpersonal, communication and negotiating skills with the ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from individuals and/or groups both within the organization or while representing the organization.
- RST or RPSGT
- Experience managing 3+ bed sleep lab
- Scoring experience required
We value the health of our employees! Our comprehensive benefits package includes medical, dental, and vision plans, company-paid basic life insurance, medical and dependent care flexible spending accounts, 401k plan, and competitive paid time off program. FusionSleep is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V For more information visit www.fusionsleep.com
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 5 years (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance