*Experience with high end commercial construction projects or Healthcare, K-12 and Higher Education, Interiors, and Institutional projects, (Athletic complexes a plus).
Duties include but not limited to:
- Develop scopes of work for the current and future projects
- Monitor contractor performance to ensure high quality work and materials, and adherence to contract documents.
- Assist with the development conceptualization process including the creation of site plans and corresponding budgets and schedules to help form the development strategy of each project.
- Ability to work independently, present recommendations and interact with the senior management and partners in the decision-making process.
- In-depth understanding of construction procedures and material and project management principles
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Familiarity with construction/ project management software
- Outstanding communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- A team player with leadership abilities
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $100,000.00 - $110,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Relocation assistance
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
Supplemental pay types:
Work Location: In person