Brook Park Holdings Job Search – Product Expert and Customer Service Representative
Brook Park Holdings is looking for a new Product Expert and Customer Service Representative looking to have a big impact on an explosively growing ecommerce business in a fast-paced environment. The company has a fun and aggressive startup culture, but is operating in a secure fast growing business sector.
Candidates should have a history of ownership over their work product, be comfortable working independently toward aggressive goals, and have a strong desire to wear different hats learning new skills and businesses that will directly contribute to growth. The job is located in our downtown Chicago office near Ashland and Armitage. The Customer Service Representative will report directly to the CEO.
- 1+ years experience in customer service required
- Experience in logistics management and scheduling preferred
- Experience creating happy customers – excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Working knowledge of excel, word, gmail
- Ability to work on multiple projects and order processing in parallel
- Recommendations from previous roles
Manage the entire sales cycle including;
- Work with the operations and eCommerce teams to consistently improve the business, including our eCommerce presence, our products, and our operations.
- Coordinate the order process with outside vendors including order placement, customization, logistics, and billing.
- Increase customer conversions from call to order for customers who call the company with inquiries.
- Increase customer loyalty with outstanding customer service and a sincere desire to solve the customer’s business needs.
- Take customer orders from phone, email, and web interface. Determine and negotiate custom pricing for large customers and orders.
- Annual Salary of $44,000/yr.
- Annual bonus of between 5-10% of salary depending on performance
- 50% of health care benefits paid up to $3,000/year
- Daily work hours are 8AM-5PM Mon-Fri
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $44,000.00 per year
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Aggressive -- competitive and growth-oriented
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
- Temporarily due to COVID-19