This position will be the key liaison for all physicians and clinics in the CHP network. Discuss membership requirements with those providers and clinics in order to enhance population health metrics. This position will require routine visits with physicians and their clinics.
1. Visits with physicians in all clinics to proactively seek out and address any
educational needs and or issues.
2. Visits with all clinics routinely and visits with physicians, staff and patients so
seek out and address any issues or concerns regarding CHP-related issues
3. Distributes materials that involve administrative requirements, facilitates new
member orientation and ongoing educational/training events
4. Tracks physician participation in administrative requirements and follows up
as needed with necessary personnel
5. Assists in coordinating meetings, prepares materials for meetings, attends
meetings as assigned specifically physician-led committee and specialty
6. Assists with development and implementation of projects related to physician
7. Perform other duties as required.
8. Adhere to policies and regulations: Conforms to hospital and departmental
policies and procedures.
Minimum Position Qualifications:
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Experience: 3-5 years in a health-related field. Sales experience a plus
Training: Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Access
Preferred Position Qualifications:
1. Bachelor or Master’s degree in business /medical or related field.
2. Experience in data analysis and customer service is desirable.