Welcome to First Pointe Management Group (FPMG), a Property Management Company that is an inspiring place to work; with everything you are looking for in a career! We are seeking sharp, versatile and creative employees with strong social skills to connect with residents. We use a collaborative approach in leading our teams rather than a competitive one. Where every team members’ input matters!
We are currently hiring an on site Property Manager to lease up our brand new luxury apartment communities located in Los Angeles: 42 units and 44 units. Will also be responsible for managing a newly renovated 16 units apartment building in West Hollywood.
Property Manager Job Overview:
Responsible for the lease up and overall daily operations for all property management functions including: resident relations, property budgets, reporting, property maintenance, property appearance and condition, collections, and general leasing activities.
Requirements for Property Manager:
- Strategize financial performance for the communities.
- Creatively advertise your community to increase traffic of prospective residents
- Discover the needs of current and prospective residents and work with them to overcome their challenges
- Be a hands-on sales leader and consistently meet and exceed goals
- A track record of consistently exceeding customer service expectations, driving revenue, and managing budgets
- Ability to utilize reports and metrics to identify and diagnose issues and drive business performance
- 3-5 years experience as a Property Manager working for a luxury apartment community and Lease Up experience.
- Must have prior experience in successfully supervising a staff of 2+ employees.
- Knowledge and formal training of Fair Housing Rules and Regulations.
- Computer knowledge: MS Office, Yardi, Yieldstar and online leasing.
- Must be flexible during lease up and be flexible to work weekends.
- A solid track record of success building and maintaining strong relationships with residents, owners and vendors.
- Experience managing a budget and P&L.
- Must possess a high level of professionalism and appearance, the ability to communicate (both written and verbal) and possess strong work ethics.
- Must have a valid driver's license, reliable transportation and be able to live on site.
What's in it for YOU?
- Competitive compensation and commission opportunities
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Paid time off and paid holidays
Work in an environment with modern high quality amenities. You expect certain standards at work and you'll get that at FPMG. We have longevity in the property management industry with forward thinking ideas. Our properties are in locations that have much to offer on your time away from work. Enjoy the outdoor lifestyle, arts & culture, community events, nightlife that the community has to offer.
We are committed to finding new and improved ways of providing eco-friendly housing and services that support and enhance lifestyles. Our success is fueled by innovation, passion and the industry's smartest minds. FPMG is committed to making better homes in our communities and a place where residents call home. Take pride in the work that you do and be a part of our team!