Full Job Description
Innovative high-end psychiatric private practice is in need for caring and passionate psychiatric nurse practitioners or physician assistants interested in flexible schedule, full control of your own schedule, low stress work environment and attractive pay. In other words, YOU ARE YOUR OWN BOSS!
This is a rewarding opportunity in a private practice with psychiatric and mental health individualized treatment model. We are looking for providers who WANT work weekends and evenings (Saturdays, Sundays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays). There are NO shifts requirements per month, we want to support you while making it possible to cover overhead costs.
The Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant (PAC) -Psychiatry, is responsible for providing care for psychiatric evaluations, individual and group psychotherapy and psychopharmalogical evaluation and treatment. As an expert professional, the Nurse Practitioner is responsible and accountable for the application of the nursing process, supervision of clinical practice, consultative services, education- teaching opportunities, leadership and patient care management across the health care continuum.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Expert clinical judgment and ability to be self-directive and demonstrate initiative in an expanded role.
- Demonstrated critical thinking, problem solving and conflict resolution skills.
- Full command (verbal and written) of the English language.
- Demonstrated ability to apply principles of adult learning to provide effective patient and/or family education.
- Organizational skills to set priorities and efficiently complete assigned work.
- Effective interpersonal skills to facilitate communication with the various members of the health care team, patients and families.
- Computer proficiency inclusive of the ability to access, enter, and interpret computerized data/information required.
- Physical ability to meet the core job responsibilities in accordance with the practice setting demands for the patient populations regularly served.
Master's degree in nursing required. Completion of an accredited educational program for nurse practitioners required, with specialization in child or adult mental health.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS REQUIRED:
- Current license to practice as a registered nurse in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts with authorization by the Board of Registration in Nursing to practice in an expanded role.
- Current license to practice as a certified Physician Assistant (PA-C) in the commonwealth of Massachusetts.
- Registered with the ANCC or other accrediting organization for Nurse Practitioners with certification in child or adult mental health.
- Registered with the State of Massachusetts and DEA for prescription writing privileges.
- Current BLS Certification.
- 2 years of experience is preferred, however we welcome new graduates as well
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Flexible Schedule
- An accessible collaborating psychiatrist
Our modern, well designed offices provide:
- User friendly and adoptive EMR (AdvancedMD)
- Readily available offsite support staff
- Friendly colleagues
- Competitive pay
- Central location on beautiful Newbury Street
- Highly functioning population
Visit our website at www.allyintegratedhealthcare.comto learn more about us, our locations and virtually meet some of our providers.
CV must be attached to the application.
Job Types: Part-time
Salary: percentage based
- Two locations-Boston (Newbury street) and Acton (Strawberry Hill Road)
Hours per week:
· At least 20 hours a week.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Salary: $100.00 to $180.00 /hour
Pay may depend on skills and/or qualifications
- Communication Skills: 1 year (Preferred)
- BLS Certification (Preferred)
- RN (Preferred)
Full Time Opportunity:
- One location
- Multiple locations
Hours per week:
Relocation Assistance Provided:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
- Innovative -- prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants under 18 years old, provided it is legally allowed for the job and location
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply